Build your own network and answer the following questions for the network.
You can use the network that you made at hands-on but you will get extra score if you build a network with more complexity (you can find how to extend the topology in the supplemental material).
- Illustrate your network with IP address assignment
- Describe everything what you did to build the network and what it was for
- Prove that the multiplexing/demultiplexing between datalink and network layers happens on your network
- You may need to send/capture packets anywhere on your network
Answer the questions by your own knowledge
- Describe how the Internet delivers packets to a destination. You must introduce how the datalink and network layers works and how the headers of datalink and network layers are used.
Answer the questions.
- Make the routing tables of all hosts in the below figure on a paper and describe why so
- Name, student ID, and your laboratory must be in the report
- Submit to
- Both Japanese and English are acceptable
- Your report must be understandable to undergraduate students.
June 25, 2019 17:00 JST